1. Itsy Bitsy Spider – Finger puppet book. These keep your baby and toddlers attention while reading and they really enjoy playing with them.
2. Baby Unicorn – Finger puppet book.
3. Baby Bunny – Finger puppet book.
4. AB to JayZ – Hands down my favourite baby book! The illustrations are so well done and it’s quite funny! This book might be a little bit more for me that the kids 😉
5. If I Were A Rabbit – these touch and feel books are great for sensory play.
6. The Good Egg – We love the water colour prints in this book and the messaging behind the story. It’s about accepting others and finding balance.
7. If I Were An Elephant – This is Alex’s favourite book by far. He thinks it’s hilarious and we get non stop giggles when we read it to him.
8. Guess How Much I love You – We’ve read this book to all four of our kids and it never gets old.
9. The Very Hungry Caterpillar – The illustrations are very eye catching and unique making them perfect for babies and toddlers.
10. If I Were A Monkey – another great touch and feel book from this series.
11. Skinnamarink – These brings me back to my Sharon, Lois and Bram loving days. The kids enjoy reading this one aloud with us. It’s a great book to add to your library.
12. Love You Forever – Such a classic! I can honestly say I have never been able to get through reading this book to my kids without tearing up or letting out a good cry. I can’t be the only one!
13. Her Body Can – A body positive book for young girls. My friend Katie is one of the authors and they did such an amazing job. It’s well written with great messaging for girls of all ages. Every little girl should read this book!