Last week I went to the city and enjoyed a fun night out with some girlfriends. I haven’t gone out for a girls night in what feels like FOREVER and it made me realize just how much I need that time with them. I thought I’d come up with a list of five reasons why I love a good girls night and see if any of you can relate haha. Let me know what you think!
1. When you’re with the girls you get to order tons of food for the table and share everything. I mean, this has to be the number one reason am I right? Cory is a one meal kind of guy so if I want to go out for dinner and try one of everything I know it has got to be a girls night!
2. Late night chats that are good for the soul. I talk to my friends all the time butnits so nice to have a dedicated night to hang out over food, movies and face-masks and connect in person. It’s therapeutic!
3. You get to over share about “girl stuff”, things you might not tell the Hubbs and laugh until you’re in tears.
4. They’ll gladly watch 90’s Romcoms with you all night – zero complaints! It wouldn’t be a girls night without them! Candy and ice cream tubs included.
5. Face mask and Home spa for the win. It’s funny how almost every time I go out for a girls night it turns into a relaxing night of wine and face masking. We’re always on the same page for that!
Speaking of girls, I’ve teamed up with some of my favourites to give YOU the chance to win a $350 Gift card to Anthropologie! See below for details!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give you
a chance to win a $350 Anthropologie Gift Card, perfect for some Fall shopping!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Tuesday, September 4th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Anthropologie.