As we approach the cooler fall months there are a few wardrobe staples I would like to add to my closet. To be honest, this is my favourite time of the year. I enjoy the crisp cool air and the layers of clothes I get to put on, not to mention this gives me a great excuse to go shopping. These are my must have pieces for transitioning from the end of summer to fall:
1. Aritzia Laboratoire Coat – This light faux sherpa coat from Aritzia is a great transition piece as we head towards fall. It’s a great for layering and oh so soft!
2. Aritzia Babaton Beau Blouse – I have this in raspberry and now this new shade is on my must have list. This silk blouse is so feminine and I’m in love with the deep V.
3. JCrew Crystal Spike Earrings – JCrew has an amazing selection of costume jewellery and these earrings won me over immediately.
4. Tieks Ballet Flats – How adorable are these lavander snakeskin flats? They are so comfy and make a great statement to a casual outfit.
5. AG Jeans – These jeans are great because you can take them from day tonight, pairing them with sandals or a cute bootie.
6. Valentino Rockstud Leather Tote – Every girl needs a great neutral structured bag. It’s definitely an investment but I say well worth the money.
7. Urban Decay Shadow Palette – I’m sure most of you have tried Urban Decay’s Naked Palette but have you tried the third? The rosy hues are going to be all the rage this fall!
What are you currently coveting?