Nothing screams summer like a quintessential day at the beach. The sun is shining, the temperature is rising and work? Well…It’s a distant memory. Time to relax and catch some rays! Of course, you can’t forget your beach bag essentials. Here are my must haves:
1. Textured Summer Straw Hat – I love this floppy hat from JCrew. It’s great for keeping the sun off of your face while still making you look “beach chic”.
2. Fujifilm – Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera – Instagram is obviously the fastest way to share your poolside pictures, but film photos using this camera are much more fun!
3. Black, Grey and White Mexican Blanket – Gunn and Swan make these fun yet functional Mexican blankets that are great for laying out on the beach. Or an impromptu picnic with friends! They have a ton of bright colours but I fell in love with the black and white.
4. Indy New York Noir Bikini – Triangl is one of my favourite swimwear brands at the moment. I immediately fell in love with this jet black bikini, perfection! All of their products come in fun colours and interesting textures, most similar to wetsuit material. I’ll take one of each!
5. Market Tote – A cute beach bag is a must! This JCrew straw tote is perfect for carrying all of your beach essentials. It’s ridiculously roomy and you are able to fold it flat for easy packing!
6. Birkenstocks – back by popular demand and trending this summer! I was happy to see Birkenstocks making a comeback…they are extremely comfortable and much cuter these days. Great sandals for a beach day.